Curious about Wroxton? Here are some of the questions we often hear about FDU’s English campus. If you don’t see your questions here, please let us know.
- Where is Wroxton College?
- Wroxton College is nestled in the small village of Wroxton, a few miles from the market town of Banbury in Oxfordshire. The ancient city of Oxford is a 15 minute train ride away. Stratford-upon-Avon, the home of William Shakespeare is 30 minutes away and London is just 75 miles. Please see our Local Interest page for places of interest and things to do (Have a link to the page)
- What can I study at Wroxton?
- Wroxton features courses in literature, history, political science, fine arts, Core Curriculum, and sociology. Please see our faculty or academic programs pages for further information. (Have a link to the pages)
- Is it difficult to get into the Wroxton program?
- No. There are set requirements for qualification to attend Wroxton, but conscientious students usually meet the requirements. (Have a link to the Admissions page)
- Do I need to attend FDU in order to study at Wroxton College?
- No. Over 250 Colleges and Universities have sent their students to Wroxton College. If you spend some time in the College Buttery Bar, you may see your school’s flag or banner. They’re hanging proudly on our walls. Speak with your home university overseas study advisor or contact Brian Swanzey, director for study abroad at FDU for further information. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 201-592-2729
- What do I do for food?
- All meals are provided by the College in the Carriage House dining room. All dietary requirements are catered for. We also have a small kitchen in the Abbey with a fridge, coffee/tea maker and a microwave where students can prepare snacks.
- What is there to do in Oxfordshire?
- Oxfordshire is in the Cotswolds, an area known for its outstanding natural beauty. Explore the nearby city of Oxford or the market town of Banbury, only three miles away. Should you wish to travel further afield, Wroxton is ideally situated for trips to Birmingham and London.